Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜

My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜.

My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my 3 cheese pizza dip ๐Ÿ˜. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜ is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my 3 cheese pizza dip ๐Ÿ˜ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜:

  1. {Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purรจe.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 tin of chopped Tomatoes.
  3. {Make ready 1 tsp of Dried basil.
  4. {Make ready 1 tsp of fresh basil.
  5. {Make ready 1 handful of Spinach.
  6. {Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Oregano.
  7. {Make ready 1/2 of sweet pepper diced.
  8. {Make ready 2 tbls of Ricotta Cheese.
  9. {Make ready 2 tbls of Of a soft cheese mozzarella or philadelphia.
  10. {Get 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
  11. {Take 1/4 cup of Grated chedder cheese or grated mozzarella.
  12. {Get 1 of little fresh parsley to finish.

Steps to make My 3 Cheese Pizza Dip ๐Ÿ˜:

  1. Add all to a saucepan, tomato purรจ, Chopped Tomatoes, Garlic crushed.
  2. Basil, tonsyo & Basil pesto. Ricotta, soft cheese..
  3. Stir it all until smooth and mixed add to the heat on medium bring to the boil then simmer for 2 minutes next add spinach, sweet peppers,.
  4. Balsamic glaze. Mix all simmer for 1 minute then add to serving bowls. Add sliced cherry tomatoes on top then add the grated chedder cheese on top. Add to the microwave just to help melt the cheese on top. Sprinkle with Fresh parsley to finish..
  5. .

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my 3 cheese pizza dip ๐Ÿ˜ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar