Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗

My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗.

My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my banana cinnamon pancake wrap for breakfast. 💗. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my banana cinnamon pancake wrap for breakfast. 💗 using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗:

  1. {Get 1 of Banana cut into slices.
  2. {Get 3 tbls of water to 3 tbls Batter mix.
  3. {Make ready 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
  4. {Take 1 tsp of Butter.
  5. {Make ready 1 tsp of Maple Syrup.
  6. {Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.

Steps to make My Banana Cinnamon Pancake Wrap for Breakfast. 💗:

  1. Melt the butter on a non stick pan.
  2. Make your pancake mix whisk it then pour on to the melted butter add the cinnamon.
  3. Cook one side for approx 3 minutes on medium heat then turn over and cook for the same.
  4. Turned over.
  5. When done lay the pancake on the serving plate add your sliced banana all along from top to bottom.
  6. Roll the pancak around the banana.
  7. Pour a little maple syrup all along the pancake and the lemon juice add on top..
  8. Lemon.
  9. Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my banana cinnamon pancake wrap for breakfast. 💗 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar