Easiest Way to Make Quick My Slow Cooker Beef Stew

My Slow Cooker Beef Stew. This easy, comforting beef stew is cooked in a slow cooker with potatoes in a hearty broth. Cook beef stew in a slow cooker for really tender meat. Add button mushrooms or smoked paprika for extra flavour - it will be an instant family favourite.

My Slow Cooker Beef Stew Not when it was our one day of winter. But fortunately for my slow cooker, I barely had to. Cookies, if you don't make any of my other recipes you HAVE to try this one!!

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my slow cooker beef stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

This easy, comforting beef stew is cooked in a slow cooker with potatoes in a hearty broth. Cook beef stew in a slow cooker for really tender meat. Add button mushrooms or smoked paprika for extra flavour - it will be an instant family favourite.

My Slow Cooker Beef Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Slow Cooker Beef Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my slow cooker beef stew using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow Cooker Beef Stew:

  1. {Take 300 g of Beef Cubed.
  2. {Make ready 8 of New Potatoes.
  3. {Take 1 of Large Onion.
  4. {Make ready 1/4 cup of Sweet Peas.
  5. {Get 2 of Medium sized Carrots chopped.
  6. {Get 6 of Florets of Broccoli.
  7. {Take 10 of Small plum Tomatoes cut halved.
  8. {Get 6 of Sundried Tomatoes cut in half.
  9. {Prepare 1 of Veg Stock cube in 1/4 cup Boiling water.
  10. {Take 2 of Beef Stock cube in 1/2 Cup Boiled water.
  11. {Get 2 of Carrots chopped.
  12. {Make ready 1 Can of mixed Beans drain the water from the can.
  13. {Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  14. {Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
  15. {Take 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
  16. {Take 1 tbls of Tomato Puree.

The meat in the stuff is insanely tender! With slow cooker beef stew, you can use a longer, lower cooking temperature and leave the beef to tenderize while you work (or go sledding!). Layer the beef and vegetables: Put the browned beef in the slow cooker first and follow with the carrots and then potatoes. Then it cooks while you're gone all day and when you get.

Steps to make My Slow Cooker Beef Stew:

  1. Add everything to the slow cooker stir to mix it up..
  2. Set on Low from early morning til Dinner time..
  3. Or late at night for next day..

Beef Stew; is there a dish more comforting than this?? Its absolutely perfect for cold fall and winter days. It's incredibly hearty and perfectly flavorful. This is a stew you'll want to make again and again! Mom's best ever slow cooker beef stew cooked to perfection with dry red wine, garlic, fresh herbs and tender potatoes and carrots.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my slow cooker beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar