Recipe of Speedy My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole

My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole.

My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my slow cooked chunky chicken & veg casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my slow cooked chunky chicken & veg casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole:

  1. {Make ready 1 of +1/2 pint boiling water.
  2. {Make ready 2 of Chicken breast.
  3. {Take 3 of Sweet potatoes cut into 2 inch pieces.
  4. {Get 1 cup of mixed frozen veg.
  5. {Prepare 1/2 of onion cut chunky pieces.
  6. {Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic crushed.
  7. {Get 1 tin of Chicken broth.
  8. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
  9. {Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper.
  10. {Take 1 of dried Chicken Stock cube.
  11. {Get 1 tsp of Cornflour in 2 tsp water to thicken.

Steps to make My Slow cooked Chunky Chicken & Veg Casserole:

  1. Add the water to the Slow cooker and the chicken breast and onion. (I just left the chicken breast whole)..
  2. Then the potatoes and veg..
  3. Next the salt and pepper also the broth soup..
  4. Soup.
  5. Garlic and dried chicken stock.
  6. Give it a stir then close the lid and set for 6 hours..
  7. Serve hot.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my slow cooked chunky chicken & veg casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar