Recipe of Ultimate My Mixed Beef Stew 😘

My Mixed Beef Stew 😘.

My Mixed Beef Stew 😘

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my mixed beef stew 😘. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mixed Beef Stew 😘 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Mixed Beef Stew 😘 is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mixed beef stew 😘 using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mixed Beef Stew 😘:

  1. {Prepare 900 g of Stewing Steak.
  2. {Prepare 1 of +1/2 onion chopped.
  3. {Get 5 of carrots chopped.
  4. {Get 1 cup of frozen mixed veg.
  5. {Make ready 2 of garlic cloves diced.
  6. {Take 1 of green chilli diced.
  7. {Take 10 of cherry tomatoes.
  8. {Take 2 of hanfuls of spinach.
  9. {Get 4 of Basil leaves.
  10. {Make ready 1 cup of Red wine.
  11. {Take 1 tbls of woresestershire sauce.
  12. {Make ready 1 tsp of black cracked pepper.
  13. {Get 3 of Dried beef stock cubes.
  14. {Make ready 1 of dried veg stock cube.
  15. {Get 1 tsp of Sea salt.
  16. {Take 1 tsp of dried red pepper.
  17. {Get 2 litres of boiling water.
  18. {Take 2 of heaped tbls cornstarch/flour mixed in 1/4 Cup cold water.

Steps to make My Mixed Beef Stew 😘:

  1. In a pressure cooker or in a casserole dish to oven bake.Add the steak pieces,Carrots and tomatoes..
  2. Onions.
  3. Chopped garlic.
  4. Bay leaves and frozen veg.
  5. Green chilli chopped.
  6. Red wine.
  7. Worsestershire sauce.
  8. Salt n pepper.
  9. Dried beef stock and veg stock.
  10. Boiling water.
  11. Tsp crushed peppers (optional).
  12. Stir once and close the lid and cook. 45 minutes in pressure cooker. 1+1/2 hours on low heat in the oven. Or overnight in a slow cooker..
  13. At the end of cooking thicken with cornflour more if you need it thicker. Serve with boiled potatoes or mash potatoes..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my mixed beef stew 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

LihatTutupKomentar